Our Inquiry Form for 2024-2025 is now available. Please submit an inquiry and you will receive access to the online application within two business days. We look forward to receiving your inquiry and learning about your family.
August 21, 2023
October 16, 2023
- The online application for the 2024-2025 academic year opens at 5:00 PM PST
- Interview Guarantee Deadline
October 16, 2023
- The tuition assistance application goes live. Visit this page to find out more about the virtual Tuition Assistance Workshops available for prospective and returning families!
- Have questions about applying for tuition assistance? Our team is ready to help and can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
December 15, 2023
- Online or paper application deadline at 5:00 PM PST
- Application fee deadline (please contact our team at email@example.com if you would like to request an application fee discount)
- Tuition assistance application due
January 12, 2024
- 2021-2022 and 2022-2023 academic records due (submitted by your sending school to our team via the Geffen Academy Admissions email or mail).
- 2023-2024 fall academic record due (submitted by your sending school to our team via the Geffen Academy portal, email, or mail)
- Letters of recommendation deadline: English, Math, and Additional
- Deadline to submit optional testing scores (ISEE/SSAT)
March 8, 2024
- Middle School and Upper School candidates receive notification of admissions decisions at 5:00PM PST
March 15, 2024
- Enrollment deposit and contract deadline at 12:00 PM PST
Interviews and Tours:
Interviews with our Admissions Team are available on a first come, first served basis and include a tour of Geffen Academy at UCLA. To be eligible for an interview, your application form and application payment must be submitted prior to your interview request. Interviews are not guaranteed after the interview guarantee deadline and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Tours outside of the interview are not available, please visit Contact/Visit Us
for more opportunities to visit our campus.
Testing Policy: Geffen Academy at UCLA is committed to continuous growth and improvement in all of its work, including the work of the Admissions Department. The COVID-19 pandemic has had a profound impact on testing options, familial circumstances, and pre-existing educational disparities in the Los Angeles area. In the admissions cycle for the 2021-2022 academic year, we adopted a test-optional policy as an expression of our commitment to best practices in order to meet the needs of the communities and individuals we serve. Geffen Academy at UCLA will continue to use a test-optional policy for students applying for the 2023-2024 academic year. Committed to a holistic review process, the Admission Committee uses all parts of the application to better understand and honor the unique capabilities, experiences, and gifts of each individual applicant. There will continue to be no penalty for applicants who decide not to submit test scores, nor will priority be given to those who do submit ISEE or SSAT scores.
We look forward to continuing to build an admissions process that gives students and families the opportunities to express their strengths and identities in a complete, equitable, and authentic manner.
For families interested in receiving a fee waiver for the ISEE or SSAT tests, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with the necessary information.
Late Applications: Geffen Academy at UCLA will consider later applications from faculty and staff being recruited to the UCLA community due to the higher education hiring cycle and timeline. We will work with families on a case-by-case basis to ensure the student’s candidacy is thoroughly vetted in accordance with our general guidelines for admissions.
Questions: For questions not answered on our website, please contact email@example.com or call 310-794-7181.